In order to facilitate the rice industry operators in the commissioning or production process of reasonable equipment operation, better play to the characteristics of rice production line equipment, to a large extent reflect the superiority of process performance.,Shuanghu Grain and Oil MachineryAccording to what we have seen and heard during the start-up of the rice production line, we now talk about the general operation process and matters needing attention of the rice production line. We welcome the rice operation experts and engineers to correct us.
1. raw grain feeding and early cleaning section:
1. When feeding, attention should be paid to maintaining the stability and quantification of material flow to ensure the normal operation of the hoist and improve the working efficiency of the equipment. And the feeding workers should clean up the impurities on the grid screen in time, such as straw, hemp rope, gravel, bricks, etc.
2. Frequently clean up the large impurities on the screen cylinder of the primary screen, such as ropes, miscellaneous wires, etc., and clean them once a day to ensure smooth screen surface and normal operation of the equipment.
3. When feeding the original granary, pay attention to the loading situation of the granary. After the granary is full, close the hoist in time and notify the feeding place to stop feeding.
4. According to the actual air volume of the equipment and each suction point, the air volume regulator on the air network needs to be adjusted in time to make the air network achieve the effect of ventilation and dust removal.
5. Clean up the impurities in the air network pipeline in time to ensure the smooth flow of the air network pipeline. Depending on the specific situation, gently pat the air network pipe and shakelong of the dust collector in time to prevent impurities and dust from depositing in the air network pipe to block the pipe and close the air device.
2. Cleaning Section:
1. By adjusting the gates above or below the equipment, the output of the front and rear equipment shall be kept in harmony, and the output of the rear equipment shall not be exceeded. After a certain period of control and adjustment, after the output of each equipment is basically consistent, marks can be made on the gates of the corresponding equipment to facilitate future operation.
2. Clean the screen surface of the vibrating screen frequently to ensure a certain screening area to ensure the screening effect. Due to poor fluidity of large impurities such as hemp rope and straw, do not crumple them into a ball and throw them into the blanking port after cleaning to prevent blocking the ash pipe. Through the adjustment of the air volume regulator of the vertical suction duct of the vibrating screen, the suction effect of the vibrating screen is ensured, and the air volume cannot be too large or too small (too large, rice will be sucked away; Too small, light impurities are not clean).
3. Adjust the flow rate and suction volume of the stone remover according to the different properties and varieties of raw grain:(1) The flow rate is too large, the material on the fish scale sieve plate of the stone remover flows thick or the suction volume is too small, and the rice cannot float up, causing the grain content in the stone to exceed the standard;(2) The flow rate is too small, the material on the fish scale sieve plate flows thin or the air volume is too large, and the stones cannot climb, and the stones cannot climb, causing the stones to exceed the standard, damage to the roller of the husking machine. Therefore, the air door, gate and air volume regulator of the selection room on the stone removal machine should be controlled to ensure the stone removal effect of the stone removal machine.
4. The permanent magnet cylinder before entering the husker can prevent magnetic impurities such as bolts from entering the husker to damage the rubber roller, and it should be cleaned frequently (once every 3-5 days depending on the specific situation).
5. The impurities in the air net of vibrating screen and stone remover and the impurity outlet ash box of the equipment shall be packed in time, and the corresponding ash discharge pipeline and shakelong shall be patted regularly to make the impurities fall in time to avoid deposition.
3. husking and roughening separation section:
1. The rice husking machine is the intermediate hub connecting the front and rear equipment of the rice factory and plays a pivotal role. Therefore, the operation of the rice husking machine is a very important link. The following points should be paid attention to during operation:(1) The sequence of switching on and off the machine: when starting up, first lower the weight and then open the material door; When shutting down, first close the material door and then lift the weight. (2) For different varieties of raw grain, attention should be paid to controlling the rolling distance between rubber rollers to ensure a certain shelling rate (generally 80% ~ 90%, refer to the instructions of the rice husker for details). If the shelling rate is too high, the shelling rate of rice grain will increase, the shelling rate will be too low, the return flow of rice will increase, the yield will not go up, the burden of grain rough screen will increase, the shelling rate will also increase, and other undesirable phenomena will be prevented as far as possible, according to the loss of rubber rollers, rubber rollers should be replaced in time. (3) The feed should be uniform, and the thickness of the material flow on the feed drip plate of the rice husker should be kept consistent as far as possible;(4) The air volume should be adjusted appropriately. If it is too small, the rice husk cannot be sucked cleanly, resulting in a decrease in the separation effect of rice husk, make it achieve the effect of grain extraction;(6) The wind network of the rice husker adopts secondary dust removal, and the rear road brake dragon and its wind network pipeline should be frequently slapped and cleaned to prevent the wind from being turned off or the pipeline is blocked.
2. The rough selection part consists of a gravity grain rough separation screen and a thickness classifier. The following points should be paid attention to during operation:(1) Maintain a certain material flow rate on the screen surface of the grain rough screen, and the material flow should not be too thick or too thin, otherwise the screening effect will decrease;(2) Control the return flow rate (return to the grain and return to the sieve), reduce the return hulling, increase the number of sieving, and reduce the number of crushing, improve equipment output;(3) The feed of gravity grain rough separation screen should be uniform. After starting up, close the movable door, open the movable door after the material is covered with the screen surface and the net grain content reaches the standard. When stopping down, ensure a certain material flow rate on the screen surface to facilitate the next starting-up operation;(4) Determine whether brown rice should pass through the thickness classifier according to the production requirements. If not, then the two brown rice outlets of the grain-rough separation screen are moved to the other side, so that they can be produced directly in the back or packaged directly through the adjustment of the back-channel bucket.
4. grinding and polishing section:
1. The operation of the rice machine is relatively frequent (1) Select the corresponding roller according to different varieties of raw grain (refer to the instructions of the rice machine for details);(2) After starting up, open the hopper gate to discharge materials and control the flow rate. According to the rice milling needs, select the corresponding weight to ensure the rice milling pressure in the rice milling chamber to achieve good rice milling effect. The weight of the weight should not be too large or too small or too large, the crushing rate of rice milling is too high, too small, and the rice milling strength is not enough;(3) When opening the gate, pay attention to observing the ammeter of the rice machine, and do not exceed the red scale line of the ammeter of the rice machine. When processing indica rice, the current can be appropriately reduced. After the machine is in normal operation, the observation should be strengthened to prevent the current from being too high when pasting the rice machine, and the screen, and the screen surface should be replaced in time when the screen is damaged, and the screen to prevent the screen from blocking, absorb the floating bran in the rice milling room and on the surface of rice grains. The rice bran should be packed in time to prevent blocking of the equipment, and shakelong should be frequently slapped (except for single pulse dust collector) to avoid blocking of materials so as to improve the ventilation and dust removal effect.
2. The operation of the polishing machine is basically the same as that of the rice machine. On the basis of the operation of the rice machine, attention should be paid to strengthening the control of the water addition. If the water injection is too large, the polishing machine is easy to paste the screen, the water injection is too small, and the surface of the rice grains is not bright. Can not achieve the polishing effect.
3. The rice machine and polishing machine are high-speed rotating equipment, so the magnetic separation equipment in this section should be cleaned in time to prevent hard impurities from entering the rice machine and polishing machine from damaging the equipment.
5. white rice finishing section:
This section is generally composed of white rice grading screen, length grading machine, color sorting machine and other equipment. Some manufacturers also have rice distribution parts, which are more flexible in technology. Therefore, the operation requirements are higher, and the processing lines must be replaced in time according to the production needs.
1. Pay attention to observe whether there is any abnormal sound when starting the white rice grading screen, and adjust the nut on the corresponding wire rope hanging mechanism to solve it according to the specific situation; Select the corresponding rotating speed and the position of the partial weight block according to the needs to obtain a better screening effect, and clean or replace the screen surface in time; According to the needs of production and processing, select the appropriate opening position of the discharging movable door.
2. The operation of the length classifier is relatively simple. Select the corresponding drum according to the variety of processed raw grain, and adjust the appropriate drum inclination angle (refer to the selection machine manual for details) to obtain a better selection effect.
3. The color sorter has a high scientific and technological content, so it should be operated carefully. According to the specific situation of the raw grain (the content of colored grains and white grains in the raw grain) and the color selection requirements, the corresponding equipment technical parameters should be selected for operation, so as to achieve good color selection effect.
6. packing and sealing conveying section:
This section is mainly composed of magnetic separator, finished product belt conveyor, metering scale and sealing and packaging conveying equipment. Due to the frequent replacement of rice varieties, packaging should be timely and rapid. According to the specific packaging requirements, adjust the working parameters on the measuring scale and select the corresponding packaging bag.
7. ventilation dust network:
Ventilation and dust removal is a very important link for rice processing. It plays an important role in the sanitary environment and by-product processing of the entire workshop. The following aspects are mainly paid attention to in its operation:
1. On and off sequence:(1) When starting up, first turn on and off the fan, and then start the fan;(2) When shutting down, turn off the fan first, and then turn off the fan after 3-5 minutes.
2. Air volume adjustment: According to the needs of the equipment's respective suction, adjust the air volume regulator (ie butterfly valve) on the air network to meet the needs of the production process.
3. The dust from the air net shall be cleaned and packed in time, as shown in the above sections for details.
8. crushing section:
1. Turn on and off sequence: When starting up, first start the crusher wind network, then start the crusher, and finally open the pneumatic tee to adjust the gate to control the flow, and the opposite is true when shutting down.
2. When adjusting the flow, the gate should be drawn out slowly, not too fast, to prevent excessive flow and block the crusher.
3. pay attention to often clean the magnetic separator on the crusher.
4. Replace the screen surface in time as required.
9. the attention of the whole process operation:
1. On-off sequence: when starting up, first start the air pressure system and the air source system of the dust collector, store a certain pressure and then release the air (the air compressor is generally 7-8kgf). For production, the air net needs to be opened from front to back, then the hoist (the equipment is opened first for interlocking with the equipment), then the equipment is opened according to the process sequence, and finally the gate valve is opened for equipment operation. When shutting down, finally, close the dust collector air source and air pressure system.
2. Select the corresponding processing line according to the production requirements.
3. Pay attention to the equipment output before and after the whole process, otherwise the inconsistent output will cause the blockage of the hoist and other equipment and other adverse consequences.
4. Due to the poor fluidity of dust and other impurities, it is necessary to clean the pipes frequently, especially the impurities and the air network pipes (2-6 times a day depending on the specific situation).
5. According to the specific situation, regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
6. Check and replace the lubricating oil in the equipment regularly (depending on different equipment).
7. The electric control room should be kept clean and dry, and there should be special personnel to take care of it, so as to find out the fault in time and notify the equipment operator to eliminate it.
Shuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and OilShuanghu Grain and Oil
Wujin Shuanghu Grain and OilWujin Shuanghu Grain and OilWujin Shuanghu Grain and OilWujin Shuanghu Grain and OilWujin Shuanghu Grain and OilWujin Shuanghu Grain and Oil
Shuanghu Grain and Oil MachineryShuanghu Grain and Oil MachineryShuanghu Grain and Oil MachineryShuanghu Grain and Oil MachineryShuanghu Grain and Oil MachineryShuanghu Grain and Oil Machinery
If you need to delete the contact 18921007789