Operation essentials and specifications of rice beater
A rice beater is a machine that puts grain in and produces rice naturally. In the countryside, many families use egg beaters to beat rice. When the rice beater, the chaff comes out from the other side, and the chaff is the broken chaff. Bran can be used to feed chickens and domestic pigs. rice machine operation essentials:
Rice BeaterIt is a machine that puts grain in and produces rice naturally. In the countryside, many families use egg beaters to beat rice.Rice BeaterWhen the rice is beaten, the chaff comes out from the other side, and the chaff is the broken chaff. Bran can be used to feed chickens and domestic pigs.
Rice BeaterThe operation essentials:
1, brown riceRice BeaterBefore dropping the hopper, check whether there are metal objects and stones to avoid damage to the grinding wheel.
2、Rice BeaterAfter the rice beating is completed, the front rotating block should be pulled out to clean up the remaining rice sugar in the white beating room so as not to affect the loading accuracy.
3、Rice BeaterThe accuracy of rice milling needs to be determined according to the type of brown rice, the number of samples and the time of rice milling. The number of low-precision samples is 17-18g, and the whitening time is slightly shorter; the number of high-precision samples is 20g. Whitening time is slightly longer.
4、Rice BeaterUse for a long time, when crushing high moisture brown rice, the rice bran bonding grinding wheel affects the fine whiteness. You can use a wrench to remove the grinding wheel and use a brush to brush the rice bran powder wire brush. It can be used as it is.
Rice BeaterThe operation steps are as follows:
1. Before starting work, checkRice BeaterWhether all parts are firm and whether the pressure roller is normal.
2. Check whether the counter is in good condition and adjust the clamping distance according to the hose specifications.
3. Set the counter to zero before hitting the rice.
4. When the hose is fed into the pressure roller, keep a distance of 20cm between the hand and the pressure roller to prevent the hand from being squeezed.
5, in the process of rice, if there is any problem, should immediately stop to solve, it is strictly prohibited to carry in the process of operation.
6. The handling hose is well matched to prevent smashing or crushing.
Seven shutdown: after the end of the work, turn off the power and clean up.
8 Others: When using toothless saws, perform the technical operation procedures of toothless saws.
Rice BeaterThe principle:
1. The structure of the grinding sand roller rice mill is composed of a frame and an exhaust fan. The rice milling chamber is fixed on the frame, the feeding device is installed on the upper part of the rice milling chamber, and the chaff collection hopper is installed on the lower part of the rice milling chamber.
2. The main shaft of the rice milling chamber is a hollow shaft. The air inlets are located at both ends of the hollow shaft. The rice outlet is equipped with a rice cleaning cooling device. The rice outlet is equipped with an inclined guide plate, and the lower part of the guide plate is equipped with a cleaning and cooling rice device. The grinding sand roller rice mill is characterized by lower pressure in the rice milling chamber and higher linear speed of the rice milling roller.
3. Since milling only exists between the rice roller and brown rice, and between the brown rice and the chaff roller, and with the addition of negative pressure two-way multi-channel air intake, the broken rice rate in the rice milling process is low. During the working process, brown rice enters the end of the rice milling chamber from the hopper through the flow adjustment mechanism, and is pushed into the rice milling chamber by the rotating propeller. As the brown rice fills the rice mill chamber, the advancing spiral is still constantly pushing the brown rice in.
4. The pressure of rice milling room is increasing. When the pressure of the brown rice group is large enough to overcome the resistance of the discharge port pressure door, open the discharge port and discharge the rice group from the rice milling chamber. Under the action of grinding, the skin layer gradually peeled off to become rice bran, which is discharged through the holes of the bran barrel to complete rice milling. The discharge port is provided with a cooling rice cleaning device to further cool the rice grains.