Household rice machine principle and power, how to install the sieve of rice machine?
Food is the most important thing for the people, and rice is the staple food for most people in China. From seedlings to rice, and finally to the rice we can eat, every step is full of the hard work of the working people. But do you know how rice becomes rice? Long ago, people used stone mills to grind rice. With the progress of science and technology, we began to use machines to grind rice. Today Bian Xiao wants to talk to you about the rice thresher and see how it turns rice into rice. The following will explain in detail the principle and power of the rice thresher, and how to install the screen of the rice thresher.
Food is the most important thing for the people, and rice is the staple food for most people in China. From seedlings to rice, and finally to the rice we can eat, every step is full of the hard work of the working people. But do you know how rice becomes rice? People grind rice with a stone mill. With the progress of science and technology, we began to use machines to grind rice. Want to talk to you todayHousehold Rice BeaterLook at that.Household Rice BeaterHow to turn rice into rice. The following will explain in detail for youHousehold Rice BeaterThe principle and power, and how to install the screen of the rice thresher.
1.Household Rice Beaterprinciple and power
Household Rice BeaterThe principle:
Rice BeaterAlso calledrice mill.rice millGenerally, it is mainly composed of rice mill, motor and frame. The rice mill is mainly composed of a cover, a middle seat, a base, a rice roller, a rice sieve, a rice knife, a feed hopper, a sliding sieve, a pulley and an adjusting device. Rice can be processed into rice at one time, and the separation of rice, bran and broken rice can be completed at the same time.
An iron screen is installed in the working room of the peeling machine, and a grinding wheel is installed in the screen to form a peeling gap between the screen and the grinding wheel. When working, the screen and the grinding wheel rotate in reverse to remove the seed coat of the grain seeds. At the same time of peeling, the seeds and seed coat are separated by air selection, which greatly reduces the crushing rate and more effectively improves the peeling quality and Yield.
Uses: suitable for small and medium-sized grain and bean processing plants and grain processing workshop for millet, sorghum peeling, as well as corn, wheat, barley, mung beans, soybeans and other grains and traditional Chinese medicine skin seed, coix seed peeling processing. In particular, after removing the hard shell and germ parts of corn, the edible taste of corn is improved and the application range of corn is expanded. Corn flour is popular when processing corn noodles.
1. willrice millPlace it steadily on the workbench and plug in the power plug.
2. Determine the grinding time and adjust the timing knob.
3. Take out 17-20 grams of pressed brown rice (water content must not exceed 15%) from the hopper, put it into the hopper, and let it flow into the milling chamber. Press the power button first, then start.
4. At the appointed time,rice millIt will automatically stop, take out the hopper and remove the chaff. Plug in the receiving hopper again, then take out the pressure, turn the front rotating handle to the right to make the milled rice in the milling chamber fall into the receiving hopper, set the timing knob to 0, press the power button, make the grinding wheel idle for a few seconds, make all the rice grains in the milling chamber fall off, then pull out the receiving hopper, and get the measured milled rice after sieving.
Household Rice BeaterPrecautions
1. Before the brown rice enters the hopper, check whether there are metals and stones to avoid damage to the grinding wheel.
2. After whitening, pull out the rotating block in front of it, and clean up the rice sugar in the residual whitening room, so as not to affect the accuracy of the sample.
3. Milling accuracy depends on the variety of brown rice to determine the number of samples and milling time. The number of low precision samples is 17-18g, and the milling time is slightly shorter. The number of high-precision samples is 20g, and the milling time is slightly longer.
4. When the machine has been used for a long time, the high-moisture brown rice has been crushed, and the rice bran bonding grinding wheel affects the fine whitening, the sand roller can be removed with a wrench, the bran powder can be brushed off with a wire brush, put it back in place as it is, and reuse it.