What is the reason why the rice beater combination equipment cannot be used normally?
Sometimes when we use the rice beater combination equipment, we will find that it cannot be used correctly. For beginners, they usually don't know how to deal with this time. What are the specific reasons? The following is a brief introduction to the reasons why the rice machine combination equipment cannot be used normally.
Sometimes when we use the rice beater combination equipment, we will find that it can be used without fail. For beginners, they usually don't know how to deal with this time. What are the specific reasons? The following is a brief introduction to the reasons why the rice machine combination equipment cannot be used normally.
Pay attention to the wiring requirements, rice beater combination equipment can not be shared with the original lighting circuit. Direct connection from the main power switch shall be made using copper or aluminum wires larger than 4 mm2. Insertion is not allowed. It is recommended to use more than 10A knife switch. Before starting the machine, carefully check whether the fasteners of all parts of the machine are loose, and open the machine cover to check whether the gap between the rice rollers is correct. Usually, rice knives and rice roller bars
The reason why the rice beater breaks more rice is that, first, the working pressure of the rice beating room is too high and the rice beating time is too long, so that the small rice grains are crushed; second, the rotation speed ratio of the barrel is too high, so that the millet particles are crushed; third, the rice produced and processed contains a lot of moisture (that is, too wet), which is also very easy to cause more broken rice.
1. Add the gap between the rice knife and the barrel to reduce the working pressure of the rice beating chamber, weaken the sliding friction of the rice, and make the millet not fragile; however, the gap cannot exceed the vertical length of the millet, otherwise, although there is no broken rice, The surface of the millet will not be smooth.
2. Adjust the opening of the import and export gate valve to reduce the feed volume and expand the feed volume. Therefore, the working pressure of the rice beating room is reduced, the time for squeezing rice in the rice beating room is shortened, and the millet is not fragile. The opening of the inlet gate valve should be controlled at 1/2-2/3. If the driving time is too long, there will be too much rice in the rice beating chamber and the frictional resistance will increase. It is very easy to make the driving force transmission belt deviation, causing overload, and even making the rice beater stuck and damaged. However, if the import period is too short, the efficiency of the initial design scheme of the equipment will be reduced. After the opening of the feed port is fixed, the feed port opening may be appropriately enlarged. At the same time, check whether the millet is detailed and whether the rice white is white. If there is more broken rice, enlarge it; if the millet is not smooth, reduce it. For the rice beater with working pressure at the inlet and outlet, you can release the decompression rudder or move the decompression rudder closer to reduce the working pressure of the rice in the rice beater, reduce the time the rice stays in the rice beater, and ensure The millet will not be crushed.
3. According to the specific situation, appropriately reduce the rolling speed ratio of the cylinder.
4. Try to reduce the ambient humidity of the rice to increase the strength of the millet.
How to maintain and extend the service life of the rice beater?
(1) Attention should be paid to check whether there are nails, stones and other debris in the rice to prevent these debris from entering the rice beating room and causing blockage or damage to the rice sieve.
(2) Before starting the machine, check whether the rice screen, rice knife, drum core, rice machine cover, etc. are installed correctly, whether all bolts and nuts are tightened, and whether there is lubricating oil on the bearings.
(3) Before starting the machine, turn the spindle (roller) to check whether it is stuck.
(4) When starting, first run the rice beater to the normal speed without load, then pour the grain, and pay attention to the operation of the rice beater at any time.
(5) After stopping, the machine should be cleaned and kept clean to prevent mice from crawling into the machine to steal food. Generally, plastic or cloth should be used to cover the machine.